Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sonnar 200/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Sonnar 200/2.8 Reply with quote

First couple of photos from this lens which I've just received from Gonzoo, don't think I quite hit the focus but it is a heavy old beast so I think a tripod may be better used with it, both wide open.

Sorry forgot to add taken with Sony Nex3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, beautiful pics !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
congrats, beautiful pics !

+1 look those colors!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing colors!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Zeiss....
patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good images. I hope the weight doesn't restrict you using it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all especially Gonzoo for selling it to me Very Happy
Martin, I was hoping that this was going to be an operation free year but no, yet another at the end of August Rolling Eyes this time on my left shoulder so even if it was a lightweight it's gonna be a trial Sad c'est la vie lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you use it with NEX hahhaha nice combo
I used mine with Canon eos, better use it in DSLR than mirrorless pocket like NEX Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
LOL you use it with NEX hahhaha nice combo
I used mine with Canon eos, better use it in DSLR than mirrorless pocket like NEX Very Happy

Laughing Laughing looks good on my Nex Cool didn't have an adapter at hand for the A77 but will give it a try asap