Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More Foma 200 / HC-110 / XE-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: More Foma 200 / HC-110 / XE-5 Reply with quote

Foma 200, HC-110, Minolta XE-5, Rokkor 45/2

Jersey City Riviera by Nesster, on Flickr

Jersey City Riviera by Nesster, on Flickr

I used a yellow filter for these two:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results, Jussi, particularly 1,3, and 4. I've liked the results I've gotten with Fomapan 100, 200, and 400
with HC-110. Rodinal is a good choice with Fomapan 200, too, but wasn't overly happy with the way it treated
the 100 and 400. YMMV. Love the moody clouds in 3, lighting caught the ocean liner perfectly in both shots.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strong contrast. a nice look overall. middle tones seem a bit mixed to me. what are your development time, temp and agitation?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, the film was past expiration; should I repeat this experiment I'd shoot at EI 100 and/or give it a couple of minutes extra dev. It was 8 min dil H, and the result was clearly under exposed. I did what I could to fix in the 'printing'.

Then again, should I repeat this experiment it would be fresh film, so who knows Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wondered about the time. i run tri-x at 9,30 or so at 72F, IIRC ...