Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir 24H (m42 mount) + 60D Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Mir 24H (m42 mount) + 60D Samples Reply with quote

just recently acquired this lens, new old stock, original box accessories and papers, it wasnt ever used and never sold as warranty part in the manual is blank. (i could fill in my own name lol)
anyway on a crop camera i am amazed by its quality! with a 24cm close focus and shallow DOF it is just such a versatile lens to have.

from a recent social activists event in Haifa Israel by the name "Uniting and building a future" (the goal is changing society values towards mutual understanding and solidarity, by the change or our perception ..)

due to reality all pics where de-noised and slightly Exposure adjusted (globally)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are all pics wide open, if yes the quality seems very nice to me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes all where wide open, it was a very low light scenario

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mir 24H or 24M as it were is one of my all time favourite Russian lenses(along with the Jupiter-9). - I love it.
I don't have access to any of my recent work using this gem of a lens, but here's a snapshot taken with it when I first got it about two years ago:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnks, and yes amazing lens