Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Newly acquired M/F camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Newly acquired M/F camera Reply with quote

I have just ordered a mint condition Rolleiflex 3.5f White Face camera with a 75mm Plannar. I have not visited M/F for many years mainly concentrating on Miniature format. I process my own film B&W only and have a permanent darkroom located in the cellar of our Yorkshire stone house.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Great camera as all Rolleiflex , look forward your shoots taken with this camera!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should be great fun! And I love that you have a darkroom... my wife won't let me have a full darkroom, she grudgingly lets me develop film.

I had to go google White Face - and the only sample pic of what Wite Face vs non White Face looks like... I can't tell the diff Laughing
http://johnsrolleionlypage.homestead.com/WhiteFaceCollection.html
Is it just the absence of some decoration on the silvery metal finish?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. I cannot justify one of these as I rarely shoot 120.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No excuse for crappy negs with that combo Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, very nice camera!
I am contented with my more primitive Rolleicord and its Xenar 3.5, but I certainly would like to use such beauty!

Excalibur wrote:
No excuse for crappy negs with that combo

I am not that ruthless about the first attemps Very Happy Very Happy