Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RolleiFlex Project Finished
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: RolleiFlex Project Finished Reply with quote

About a month ago my wife came home and put a box in front of me. She told me I needed something to do, I open the box and found a mid 1930's Rolleiflex in need of some TLC. This was a fun project and did not require to much work, only the mirror needed to be replaced. Everything else just needed a real good cleaning. Here is the finished project

Some sample shots from test roll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's nice to see that you've left the patina, that's a nice looking camera with a lot of history. And long may it continue to record history.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice oldie with Tessar!
Fine samples that give an oldfashioned look.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking camera and also a nice looking Thruxton. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the kind replies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats ! Nice thing to save an old lady life isn't it ? Most people not respect these old Rolleis , I am glad she found a great home.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great test results. A very nice camera indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, both in the restoration and the test photos. That first one of the books on the sideboard show
some nice detail.