Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/180mm MC P-Six
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/180mm MC P-Six Reply with quote

The lens is in perfect mechanical and optical condition. Focusing is smooth, aperture blades dry, clean and snappy. Optics is clean, free of scratches, cleaning marks, haze and fungus. Inside is only very few tiny dust particles (better than most lenses of this age).

There is only very few usage marks on the body - see photos.

The lens comes with original box, front and rear cap, original sunshade and second front cap for use with sunshade.

Price is 180€ + shipping. (Insured shipping in Europe is ~20€ and ~30€ to other locations). I accept money transfer or PayPal.

For shipping without insurance please ask. It's possible to combine shipment. NO UNREGISTERED SHIPPING!

I'm not selling on eBay yet, but you can see that I'm active member of this great forum. But I'm selling on local auction site, where I have 69 positive comments till this time.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: pm Reply with quote

pm

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few boring samples on 5DII from today, high-res at bottom.

@f2.8

@f4

@f5.6

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that's a great lens at a fantastic price! Thanks for offering!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were into long lenses, I wouldn´t hesitate too long!

There are many of these Sonnars, but you never know its history, who used it and how he treated it - so the actual condition is a bit of surprise. In this case, you can buy great lens for very fair price. Bump for mrBrunner:)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do You still have this lens for sale? I would be interested
Alex

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex H wrote:
Do You still have this lens for sale? I would be interested
Alex

You have PM.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold and on it's way to new home.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens received in perfect order!! Thank You, Alex