Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My first Zeiss T*
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: My first Zeiss T* Reply with quote

and here's a boring photo with this pearl wide open Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No too boring Wink nice colorful smooth photo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a Planar to me, I recognise that rendering anywhere! Congrats, colours look good!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have grown to love Zeiss - nice

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know you had a Canon body, did you sell your Sony A700??? Anyway, congrats Roman with your new "toy" Very Happy ...and nice shoot with lovely zeiss rendering...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh thanks, well a700 was intended for a friend of mine so she took it away from me (her k100d died), than I've bought this 40d just because I've got used to having two bodies and to expand (m42, c/y, zuiko... Wink )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
heheh thanks, well a700 was intended for a friend of mine so she took it away from me (her k100d died), than I've bought this 40d just because I've got used to having two bodies and to expand beyond Nikkor (m42, c/y, zuiko... Wink )

ok but I thought you had Nex here for Question

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
NikonD wrote:
heheh thanks, well a700 was intended for a friend of mine so she took it away from me (her k100d died), than I've bought this 40d just because I've got used to having two bodies and to expand beyond Nikkor (m42, c/y, zuiko... Wink )

ok but I thought you had a Nex here for Question

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had it yes, but nex-3 is too small for me