Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted:- 128MB Memory Stick
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Wanted:- 128MB Memory Stick Reply with quote

As per title really, I'm hoping someone has one (or more) kicking around in a drawer, and thinks it needs a new home.

I'm after a 128MB Memory Stick, Yes, 128MB. I'd also take a 256MB Memory Stick Select. I can't take any of the Pro memory sticks, as the camera in Question (Sony F707) won't take them.

I'm not sure about a 128MB Duo (non Pro) in an adaptor, but if the price is right, I'll take a flyer and try it out.

I remember selling these camera's for insane money not too long ago, and have been given one, sans memory card, so I want to try it out, and see if it was as good as I remember it, or if I have the rose tinted glasses on. The Actual Manual Focus ring on it is a welcome bonus.

I can pay by Paypal, or for established members, BACS if preferred, and I'm located in the UK.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you one free of charge. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an F707 - great lens, but the IQ is not great by modern standards, sensors have improved a lot. Mine was stolen Sad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you one free of charge. Smile

You are a Gentleman. I'll PM you in a minute.

Ian - Sorry to hear that. We heard of a few getting stolen back when they were a hot ticket. The distinctiveness tends to work both ways, and got them noticed in not-so-good ways too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was stolen in Mexico, they cut the strap and ripped it off my neck. Needless to say I just let them take it, guys with knives in a country where life is cheap are best avoided.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Mine was stolen in Mexico, they cut the strap and ripped it off my neck. Needless to say I just let them take it, guys with knives in a country where life is cheap are best avoided.

Camera's, no matter how cool or expensive, can be replaced. Life cannot. I would have done he same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Memory card arrived today, and works well. I think the camera itself is a little iffy, as it's has intermittent issues accessing the memory card... Ah well, it didn't cost me anything.