Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rare black Kiev 4AM
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this tasteless or cool?
Please throw it to the sea
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
I want one too
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Rare black Kiev 4AM Reply with quote

I have this historically worthless and practically barely usable body that has light leaks. Put some more insulation under the bonnet and decided to freshen it up also externally.

Shall I put it on *bay as a very rare KGB night camera? Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put a yellow star on it and sell it as camera of a holocaust survivor , same thing happen at Hungarian Antique market. Camera found idiots and was paid well Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At once I ask myself surprised why I like black camera bodies!? Shocked

Ah .. well ..if you can get it usefull like this ... but you don't get me enthousiast for this thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with throwing it in the sea: there's not enough brightwork left to really catch that monster hauki... (I caught one, once, using a toothbrush as a lure. Seemed to really irritate the fish, as the strike was one of the fiercest ever...)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
there's not enough brightwork left to really catch that monster hauki...

Well you just have to wait on the pier and throw it right onto its head. Alternatively you can use it for winter fishing on ice for some made (what is 'made' in English?)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Nesster wrote:
there's not enough brightwork left to really catch that monster hauki...

Well you just have to wait on the pier and throw it right onto its head. Alternatively you can use it for winter fishing on ice for some made (what is 'made' in English?)

Matikka! it is something the English call a 'Burbot' which I've never heard.

Anyway, yes, that ought to stun the fish long enough to catch.

I ran into Kalakukko and now can't get that out of my mind... it's been far too many decades... (Kalakukko = fish-rooster. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalakukko)

Which sort of reminds me of your camera, no?