Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Used Zorki-4 in working condition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Used Zorki-4 in working condition Reply with quote

I came across this Zorki-4 that appears to be in normal working condition, despite its age.
It looks like it was sitting unused for a very long time, but the shutter speeds seem to be correct and the rangefinder also works alright.
However, I did not test it with film.
I have no use for this camera, so if anyone here is interested - it can be had for 10 Euros plus shipping from Stockholm (less than 10 Euro if uninsured parcel post if within European Union, other countries more, around 17 Euros).
PM me if interested.

Please check my eBay ID: sh00rik

Alex

Last edited by Alex H on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generous offer thank you! Zorki-4 is a great camera with large finder.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You, Attila,

It is indeed lovely camera, but I do not use film at all and my wife allows me to have only limited number of cameras on display Smile
I have Leotax (T2 or K3, not sure which one exactly) representing the rangefinder community.

Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex H wrote:
It is indeed lovely camera, but I do not use film at all and my wife allows me to have only limited number of cameras on display Smile
I have Leotax (T2 or K3, not sure which one exactly) representing the rangefinder community.

Keep the camera and sell the wife. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife never ever objected when I wanted to by another piece of photography gear !!!!
It the amount of free space in my apartment that is a problem Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Alex H wrote:

Keep the camera and sell the wife. Laughing

+1 Smile we are living a photographic ware house, no cabinet, just boxes , gear everywhere. When my wife saw how I love them she did start to support even if big mess.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be I am weird but I see no point in keeping things that I do not use, that just sit in boxes and get covered with dust, rust and fungus, when someone else can actually enjoy using these things.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex H wrote:
May be I am weird but I see no point in keeping things that I do not use, that just sit in boxes and get covered with dust, rust and fungus, when someone else can actually enjoy using these things.
Agreed. Which is why all my stuff is used, if only rarely.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera is sold.