Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New body
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: New body Reply with quote

literally new, used only in studio and with only around 7k photos made. Sony a700 went to a new owner so I've bought this one for m42 lenses, oh yeah the price... 300€

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, like new, now buy a ef-s matte screen for precise manual focus

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was considering AF confirm adapters for m42 and nikkor lenses, focusing screens will definitely follow shortly after for both cameras, 40d and d300s but don't know which screens to buy, katzeye are simply to expensive...

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had katz eye in past it was costly , but I could sell it on 70% price used when I sold my Olympus E-1.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
I was considering AF confirm adapters for m42 and nikkor lenses, focusing screens will definitely follow shortly after for both cameras, 40d and d300s but don't know which screens to buy, katzeye are simply to expensive...

canon ef-s is cheap and great on the 40d

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Katzeye screen in my D300. It's not THAT special that I wouldn't have bought something else if it had been available at the time.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdarnton wrote:
I have a Katzeye screen in my D300. It's not THAT special that I wouldn't have bought something else if it had been available at the time.

+1