Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleiflex T vs Ikonta M Opton Tessar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Rolleiflex T vs Ikonta M Opton Tessar Reply with quote

I did develop both rolls, now they are drying up... What you think which one will better a well respected TOP TLR or a low respected folder camera with TOP lens Laughing Laughing exciting isn't it ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the folderd doesn't leak I don't expect much differences in IQ.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
If the folderd doesn't leak I don't expect much differences in IQ.

Folder is okay freshly Cla'd I expect same hard to see any differences. I did try Ikonta M with low respect Novar lens , it was pretty amazing experience really pair in Rolleiflexes and this lens should even better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is comparison between tessar 80/2.8 and 75/3.5 right? the second one is better in terms of sharpness for sure, but I doubt you will see the difference after stopped down

anyway, Rolleiflex T is not a TOP TLR;) mechanics is not so well made as in Rolleiflex 2.8/3.5 models and the taking lens is also "just" tessar. yes, most of users won´t see differences on pictures:)