Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

reliable chinese seller for nex-adapters?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: reliable chinese seller for nex-adapters? Reply with quote

Hi folks, I´m new here.
I own a lot of manual lenses, some friends have even more, and somehow I got hooked with lens-testing. Meaning, I´m going to proof my Hexanons are at least on par with their Nikon, Zeiss and Leica glass.
I already got an used chinese Hex-Nex adapter and am happily using almost exclusevly the 1,8/40, 2,0/35, 2,8/24 and 1,8/85 on Nex 5n with elec. viewfinder. I also have some abandoned FD-glass that I didn´t like that much on film, and some OM Lenses along with some broken OM Bodies. And I could get a Bessamatic cheaply...
Anyway, recently I activated a paypal account to go adapter-shopping in China.
Can anyone recommend an ebaystore or some other option ? I´ll give you lots of comparison shots then...
Thanks,
Roland

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_is
Rainbowimaging two that spring to mind

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow imaging is barely OK. I had to order 3 times to get exactly what I wanted. I love the Chinese as a people, but Chinese sellers of NEX adapters are a truly mixed lot. Buyer beware. At least they are mostly durable even if they don't work 100% right.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend big_is as well. I've placed orders with them 5 or 6 times and their adapters are of excellent quality. Their delivery times are a bit slow though.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did try a couple of one all was relliable. Roxsen, cam.plus, Pixco branded adapters are past infinity works with any lens , KIWI brandes reach infinity at exact place

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is your location ?

If you are from Germany I will give you the name of a KIPON seller here with perfect service and quality. Especially with Hexanon lenses you can get problems because many lenses will not lock in place with some adapters.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rolf, I forgot to activate my private settings. Actually I´m from Germany, even Bavaria.
Can you give me that adress? Although it´s no problem to fix those cheapo adapters to make them fit somewhat tighter.
Just need to wrench open the coupling spring inside the adapter with a small srewdriver. Only anoying thing is focus past infinity.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robau wrote:
Hi Rolf, I forgot to activate my private settings. Actually I´m from Germany, even Bavaria.
Can you give me that adress? Although it´s no problem to fix those cheapo adapters to make them fit somewhat tighter.
Just need to wrench open the coupling spring inside the adapter with a small srewdriver. Only anoying thing is focus past infinity.

http://myworld.ebay.de/taiyoh2010

very friendly seller.

Wink