Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax Aria & SFX 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Contax Aria & SFX 200 Reply with quote

Hello to all

This was done during a "square format" trip on 6th may with friends. I was testing the outdated ( 2006 ) SFX 200, the results have come more correct than expected, film was pushed @ 400 and processed with Ilfosol 3 for 9' . Don't expect imfrared

lens is Planar 1.7 fifty

here goes

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny series, I like them!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, we had great fun too ! Photo and good friends is always a win Very Happy
While not using MF myself, i had to try the Hasselblad, it's indeed an impressive beast.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always enjoy your work, no exception here!
tony

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first shot really catches the eye, well done. The way the hands standout in the camera is very appealing.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tony and Elvis Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look good to me. I bought a roll of this the other day. I haven't used it yet though. I want to try it with an infrared filter!