Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lasius niger - Panagor 90/2.8 + reversed Pentax-A 50/1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Lasius niger - Panagor 90/2.8 + reversed Pentax-A 50/1.7 Reply with quote

Lasius niger by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great shot

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick, Edgar, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvelous...

I'm gone try to do some but with an hexanon macro 55m with a reverse 50/1.4 . Can i expect some correct result ? or is there a specific formula for this kind of setup ?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexaddict wrote:
Marvelous...

I'm gone try to do some but with an hexanon macro 55m with a reverse 50/1.4 . Can i expect some correct result ? or is there a specific formula for this kind of setup ?

That will work fine!

I used a flash on a bracket for this one, with a DIY diffuser.....

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant have a flash if i keep my EVF (E-P2) , but i can try without the EVF. Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexaddict wrote:
I cant have a flash if i keep my EVF (E-P2) , but i can try without the EVF. Thanks for the info.

With good light you can do without flash! I've seen nice examples from a macro-reversed combo with natural light!
Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, very nice. How did you manage to keep the little bugger still enough to get the focus bang on? Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirrith wrote:
Wow, very nice. How did you manage to keep the little bugger still enough to get the focus bang on? Smile

not, I'm afraid.... Made two shots, and this one happened to be in focus.... Luck.....

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful clarity, beautiful photo.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great one!