Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which 300mm f/5.6,, Canon FD or Tokina?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Which 300mm f/5.6,, Canon FD or Tokina? Reply with quote

I've got a nice clean Tokina 300mm f/5.6 but I have the opportunity of swapping it by a Canon FD partially disassembled.
Would it be wise to do the swapping?. How better is the FD over the Tonina?. Would it justify the risk of fixing the FD one?.

Thanks in advance.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've never had Tokina, but if you are tempted by partially disassembled FD 300mm/f5.6, I have one with a sticky aperture for 20 Euros (still in one piece Laughing). Aperture does not close past f8, but f5.6 and f8 work fine. Just FYI.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Well, I've never had Tokina, but if you are tempted by partially disassembled FD 300mm/f5.6, I have one with a sticky aperture for 20 Euros (still in one piece Laughing). Aperture does not close past f8, but f5.6 and f8 work fine. Just FYI.

I send you a PM Smile

Thanks!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM answered. Cheers!