Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Holmenkollen/Oslo - ski jumping
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Holmenkollen/Oslo - ski jumping Reply with quote

During my trip to Oslo I visited also the new ski jump at Holmenkollen. Below a shot with NEX-7 and SEL18200

Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go, awesome! Holmenkollen and ski jumping are huge, HUGE up in that corner of the world.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great one Shocked I hope he didn't land on you Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
great one Shocked I hope he didn't land on you Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing no. that is only a statue in front of the ski jump

Here another view

and here the ski jump again with view from the harbor

Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surrounding area is also a nice place for a long walk. Restaurants suck and expensive, but with awesome views.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
Surrounding area is also a nice place for a long walk. Restaurants suck and expensive, but with awesome views.

Yeah, Norway is expensive in general, but Holmenkollen is known as a expensive area even in Norway Wink

Nice pictures Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, so is it. Added value tax 25 %, gas price more than 2 € per liters, Pizza with a little glas of red wine 29 €, 1 cup of coffee and 2 half bread rolls 11 € - these prices are breathtaking.

But on the other side - unemployment under 3 %, no external debts and a sovereign wealth fund with 400 billions Euros - figures we are dreaming of here at Germany.

Will change this thread to the official open Mflenses Holmenkollen thread.

Here 2 other shots with NEX-7 and SEL 18200 (the only cam and lens I have had with me during my back bag trip to Norway)

Wink