Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search and Rescue (NEX-7)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Search and Rescue (NEX-7) Reply with quote

Back from Oslo/Norway to Kiel/Germany with a ferry boat at sundown.

Seems that someone of the passengers have had a big problem Crying or Very sad . Suddenly a Swedish emergency rescue helicopter touched down at the helicopter deck on the boat. After 10 minutes he started with direction to the Swedish coast.

NEX-7 and SEL18200

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like the 1st one spectacular. Wish i could see some of that nice sun all its done here is rain for 2 weeks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool picture into evening sun
what makes me wonder are the settings: ISO 200 with 1/2000 s at F 7 and the 2nd one is 1/160 s with same aperture Confused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
cool picture into evening sun
what makes me wonder are the settings: ISO 200 with 1/2000 s at F 7 and the 2nd one is 1/160 s with same aperture Confused

Thanks Thomas.

It is very easy. I always shot in A mode and aperture at f 7.1 with this lens. And for the helicopter shot it was the right combination too as you can see at the unsharp rotor blades.

Wink