Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What adapter do I need for this lens?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: What adapter do I need for this lens? Reply with quote

It's a beautiful silver Tamron 135mm f/2.8 Auto F in Canon FD mount. I want to use it on my Nikon F3HP
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=150770688206&nma=true&rt=nc&si=u246OQ0T48sPVoneH8efDkUdgRM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

(completed item 150770688206 if the link is too long)

The Canon mount part comes off easily, but from there I'm stuck. I've looked on the adaptall-2.org website and it ony further serves to confuse me.

Thank you in advance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has adaptall mount , not adaptall-2! , may compatible to each others take a research I am unsure. You need to look Adaptall mount to Nikon. These lenses has interchangeable mount.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice!

Adaptall-2 works fine.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else want to chime in here? I have two differing opinions. Adaptall-2 mounts are dirt cheap and easily had...adaptall mounts are....not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_donut wrote:
Anyone else want to chime in here? I have two differing opinions. Adaptall-2 mounts are dirt cheap and easily had...adaptall mounts are....not.

Follow Kaninskalla advice, he said it works I was unsure. So it works, go a head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
attack_donut wrote:

Follow Kaninskalla advice, he said it works I was unsure. So it works, go a head.

I have exactly same series 28/2.8 ad2 works fine.

http://forum.mflenses.com/what-tamron-28-2-8-t17468.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly Smile