Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Green with NEX-7 and Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 2.8/100mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Green with NEX-7 and Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 2.8/100mm Reply with quote

For the friends of Leica lenses. It is just the time where the green is very fresh and light.

Have seen these chestnut flower during an afternoon walk with my wife.

NEX-7 and Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 2.8/100mm wide open at ISO 200

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just. Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Just. Wow.

+10,
Well done Rolf, so powerfull contrast and colors Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends. One of the best lenses in my arsenal Laughing Laughing

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful sample Rolf. I have to repeat myself, but I think the sensors in the Nex series are leading the way for small cameras (APS-C and below) at the moment. I find the perceived colours/range etc from these cameras seem to shine almost regardless of the lens in front of them. Put a great lens like this one in front and the results are really professional (in the best sense of that word).

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
.... I have to repeat myself, but I think the sensors in the Nex series are leading the way for small cameras (APS-C and below) at the moment. I find the perceived colours/range etc from these cameras seem to shine almost regardless of the lens in front of them. Put a great lens like this one in front and the results are really professional (in the best sense of that word).

patrickh

I agree 100 %

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
patrickh wrote:
.... I have to repeat myself, but I think the sensors in the Nex series are leading the way for small cameras (APS-C and below) at the moment. I find the perceived colours/range etc from these cameras seem to shine almost regardless of the lens in front of them. Put a great lens like this one in front and the results are really professional (in the best sense of that word).

patrickh

I agree 100 %

Wink

+1 really a wow picture too!