Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pickering Castle and Railway with Samyang 14mm F2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Pickering Castle and Railway with Samyang 14mm F2.8 Reply with quote

Well for the new year we went up to the inlaws (or outlaws)
Decided to do a bit of night shooting long exposures and then went for a walk in the morning to shoot some more photos as it was a lovely day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb colorful images, I love them all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorkshire?I thought they moved to diesel/electric? Fine series

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like a lot #1 and #10 (especialy #10) with this smoke. Others are very good too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the replies, I really do love this lens its so good with great colour, I would go so far to say as it is as good as a zeiss lens

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots all! What camera did you use the lens on, may I ask, please?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series, superb machines with great colors! look like a very good 20mm equivalent on crops
I don't see any Zeiss lens in your list, how do you know if this piece of plastic is good as a Zeiss Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great phots. My favourite is #1, very interesting mix of smoke/steam and light. This is one of the lenses on my wishlist. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol i gave up on signature as it would take. A page on its own
I have a zeiss pancolar 1.8, biotar f2 a planar f1.4 and a 16-80 sony mount
I did all these on the A55

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie, is it a coincidence you photographed that particular locomotive? It's not an especially interesting engine itself, a Stanier Black 5, but
this one was named after Eric Treacy, who was Bishop of Wakefield and had a special interest in photographing railways. Smile
http://nationalrailwaymuseum.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/eric-treacy-the-right-reverend-railway-photographer/