Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AR body cap, can i use minolta or sony?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Konica AR body cap, can i use minolta or sony? Reply with quote

I need 2 body caps for Konica Auto Reflex T3N, but very unsure if I can use any of eby caps for sony and konica-minolta.
Any recommendation? Thanks.

Will this one fit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iShoot-camera-body-cover-cap-Sony-Konica-Minolta-series-SLR-DURABLE-COST-/300622386797?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fe7d966d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can't answer your question, but cling film is a good substitute to keep dust out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the Konica Minolta/Sony/Minolta A mount is quite a bit bigger than the original Konica mount, so these caps won't fit. I've just tried a few other body caps on an Autoreflex T and the only one that sort of fits is Nikon. The cap goes into the mount, but won't turn all the way, though the two different types I checked were a reasonably good friction fit, so they're better than nothing.

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot.