Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Suggest a lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Suggest a lens Reply with quote

Hello. I'm newbie here and newbie with DSLR camera. I've got Nikon D90 and got the problem with lens.

Please suggest me wide-angled lens that will fit to my camera of old mf lenses for Nikon. I looked Carl Zeiss Jena 35/2.8 for my film camera. I very much liked it for good bokeh and color rendering. It seems to me best of 35mm M42 lenses. I would like to have the same or better bokeh for my nikon without adapter (if it's possible)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Look only Nikon mount lenses any old Nikkor is good choice, your Nikon had longer register distance from 35mm systems , M42 and other will lack of infinity. Nikkors are great lenses, no exception and not expensive.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Welcome! Look only Nikon mount lenses any old Nikkor is good choice, your Nikon had longer register distance from 35mm systems , M42 and other will lack of infinity. Nikkors are great lenses, no exception and not expensive.

+1

There are some Russian lenses in Nikon mount too.