Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Agfa APX100 + Caffenol C + Zenitar M2s 50/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Agfa APX100 + Caffenol C + Zenitar M2s 50/2 Reply with quote

Last year I digitalized a B/W series from 1 or 2 rolls APX100 with NEX-3 and a macro lens and I think I forgot to post them here in the gallery Wink. The tight bottle-neck of quality is (as always next to the photographer) the digitalizing method here, so don't judge resolution and especially contrast of the lens or the film in these results Smile Some post-processing like especially contrast boost and exposure corrections to optimize the digitalizing method, but no sharpening or grain reduction were applied.

I used the screen of my lapot as light source on some of the pics (handheld!). If you look close enough you can see the crosshairs of the pixels of the monitor through the negative Very Happy

1/30s, F2