Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

jupiter12 can be used with nx11
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: jupiter12 can be used with nx11 Reply with quote

I made an experiment and i achieved infinity focus with half jupiter 12 with my samsung nx..half means i took off back lens part and used small ex tube m39 but at 2.8 only center is sharp after f4- 5.6 sharpness is good at 8 sharpness is very good...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, thank you for sharing it, I am against to alter and ruin lenses. There is so many other excellent 35mm f2.8 lens , left this great lens to film lovers and don't ruin it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
There is so many other excellent 35mm f2.8 lens ,...

But not that many of the small size of the J12. Wink

Is your treatment reversable?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it is again jupiter 12 and i wanted to use it after my m39/nx adapter came but the back part that is easily screw of was the problem ....now my dream bacame real this must be done to use this magnificent lens at digital....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: it is normal thing you only take off last long part Reply with quote

hear the samples

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you remove part of the lens, it will change the focal length, so now it won't be a 35mm lens.

Interesting experiment though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is something 60-65 mm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several sharp , small and inexpensive lens available in this focal length. Industar-50-2 pancake , small tessars and if size is not matter tons of normal 50mm lenses.