Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Multi-Kilar to Sony A-Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Multi-Kilar to Sony A-Mount Reply with quote

I would like to adapt this Multi-Kilar to Sony A. M42 would also work. Has someone an adapter?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Make one Reply with quote

As there seems to be absolutely no adapter available I'm exploring the idea of making one. Would there be any interest of other users to buy one, if I would make them and what would be the fitting you would need on both sides?
I personally would prefer M42 on the camera side and this 70 mm WE mount on the Kilfitt-side. Do you agree?

Greg

Manual focus selection:
Kilfitt Fern-Kilar 5.6/400, Multi-Kilar, Pan-Tele-Kilar 4/300, Meyer Orestor 2.8/135, Isco-Göttingen 2.8/35 Westron and Westromat.
To sell: Steinheil Culminar