Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A Clockwork Orange
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: A Clockwork Orange Reply with quote

...with Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Contax 85/1.4; lighting with SB-24, SB-28 and YN-460.

I hope you like it Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but I can't reduced the picture...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, even Malcolm McDowell would like this! Smile One of my favorite movies, watched its first run in

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb.

My only (very small) criticism would be the darkening at the bottom of the frame.

I only hope I can produce such great studio portraits in the future.

It is a good movie as well. I watched it when it finally got reissued in the UK sometime in the late 90s (I think).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, you have a lot of fun and it's nice to see your studio work.....and one of my favorite film for sure Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pic but with this size it belongs in the oversize gallery, I'll move it there for you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for yours comments Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the shot. Your model's expression is, how can I say this? A little too civilized for the subject matter. Perhaps he could try to look a little more menacing. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done, nice eyelash extensions !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A second version that I like it more Smile