Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My personal Olly m4/3 EP2 kit for sale! Lots included!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: My personal Olly m4/3 EP2 kit for sale! Lots included! Reply with quote

well, the time has come for me to sell my much loved olympus ep2 and lenses and many accessories. i really love this camera, i am the original owner, and i have treated it very well. it has never given me a single problem, and operates the same way today as when i first bought it. there is not a single mark on her, except on the bottom plate where the leather half case that i'm including screws in. otherwise she is pristine, as are the lenses. here is the kit, pricing and pictures:

kit includes:

ep2 camera with giotto lcd protector from day one, with original box, all original papers, software, warranty, manuals, charger, battery etc that came with the kit; extra battery; vf2 electronic viewfinder in great condition with original pouch and box; leather half case in very nice shape for shoulder carry; unused new SGP black skin guard for 'pimping' purposes; olympus 14-42 lens in excellent shape; and EITHER the olympus 17/2.8 lens (in excellent shape) OR zeiss tevidon 25/1.4 c mount lens with custom adapter (in excellent shape, achieves infinity focus, and as all 25mm c mount lenses, it vignettes on all mirrorless cameras).

PRICE IS $665 usd, plus actual cost of shipping

PRICE OF KIT WITH ALL 3 LENSES IS $865usd plus actual cost of shipping

i will consider a separate sale of either the olly 17mm or the zeiss tevidon for $225usd plus actual shipping.

please PM me, and also please put a post in this thread that you have PM'd me to insure i know your interest. i have sold many items recently to forum members, so i have great references. i also have a 100% perfect ebay record on over 200 transactions under name rbelyell.

i am selling lots of other gear here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1198190.html#1198190