Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Aus jena 50 and Tokina 300 from my hospital box...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Aus jena 50 and Tokina 300 from my hospital box... Reply with quote

I have two more lenses from my hospital box to sell... both faulty in some way...

An Aus Jena 50/2.8 Tessar M42 Zebra style. £12 plus postage

The aperture is stuck, it does move a little sometimes but needs taking out and degreasing. Otherwise not bad. Smooth focus if firm and some dust inside. An easy lens to work on and will reward a strip down and rebuild.
An example using this lens...

A Tokina RMC 300/5.6 M42 with auto/manual switch £10 plus postage

This very grubby, inside and out, with fungus on the glass. The aperture is lazy and the focus, although smooth, has some slight play of a mm or two. There is also a small filter ring ding.
It's worth cleaning up though as I think it's one of the better 300s out there. Sharp from 5.6, compact and easy to use.

Pm if you're interested or have any questions.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tudor, I'm really tempted with such a nice opportunity of recovering those poor sick lenses, specially the 300mm one.
Please, send me a PM witht the shipping costs, etc.

King regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both rescued by Jes!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!, glad to try to revive them Smile

Kind regards.
Jes.