Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Olympus lenses Reply with quote

I've been lurking on and off on the forum for years while looking for lenses to use on and OM-2 and Olympus e510. After piecing together my MF kit, I'm selling off a couple of left over items to clean out the closet.

The first is a clean copy of the OM 50mm F1.8; externally, but there are a some small spots inside the glass (see photo). They don't affect picture quality, but are there, so it's priced accordingly. $15 + $6.50 shipping in the US.

Second are a couple of older zoom lenses, the aperture and focus are smooth, the glass is clean of scratches and fungus and they have minimal wear; EX condition. I've tried both out with an adapter on my 4/3 gear and natively on an OM-2 film camera. The soligor is better wide open.

Soligor MC C/D 80-200mm F4.5 macro ($18 + $8 shipping in US)
2.5 inches x 5 inches - 1.25 lb (64mm x 127mm - 566 g)

Kalimar MC 80-205mm F3.8 ($15 + $8 shipping in US)
2.5 inches x 6 inches - 1.75 lb (64mm x 152mm - 794 g)

If you need references, I've been posting on other forums and selling on eBay with this username for several years.

Buy severall or all together and we can work out a price and the the shipping will actual shipping nor more than $11.50 medium flat rate box. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

Brian

Last edited by InOmaha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry,

I've tried a couple of methods and the photos appear in priview, but not in the post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, they do. Wink
It's just a spam protection.