Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon EOS 3 + BP-E1 Grip [Sold]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Canon EOS 3 + BP-E1 Grip [Sold] Reply with quote

i am willing to sell this camera, it was in use by CSI officer, when he gave it to me he told me that it shot only about 1000 images.
Condition is great, cosmetically and mechanically.
this camera can shoot at 1/8000 shutter speed. AF works correcly.
i shot a roll of film with this camera, but i have yet to develop it, i will post the images once I do.

For sale is:
canon eos 3 camera + bp-e1 battery grip
2CR5 lithium battery
matin camera strap
front camera cap

Original battery still works. once it will discharge, the use of 4xAA batteries is possible with the battery grip. or with the purchase of a 2CR5 6v lithium replacement battery as bob955i suggested.

Camera is now SOLD.

Last edited by Smoli4 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The battery that's fitted to the BP-E1 grip and to the EOS 3 without grip is a 2CR5 6v lithium type that's still available.

It's also a primary battery, i.e non-rechargeable so no charger is necessary.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! i havent realized that it is a non-rechargeable battery! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem - I have an EOS 3 myself but with the BP-E2 7fps Uzi grip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know how well the magic eye thing works with spectacles?

Th online claulator says that 120$US equals £75 so assuming your dollars are US and if no-one's beatenn me to it, please could I have first dibs on this item and please would you consider it sold subject to payment?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, although I set it up, I've never actually used the eye controlled focus on mine as it doesn't suit my predominantly landscape shooting style in that I have a habit of looking all over the viewfinder image for unwanted intrusions which would probably have the focus all over the place for the times I use AF... Laughing

It's a great camera though with most of the EOS 1V features but without the price tag. You also might find the shutter a bit noisy but this is normal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikkathree wrote:
Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know how well the magic eye thing works with spectacles?

Th online claulator says that 120$US equals £75 so assuming your dollars are US and if no-one's beatenn me to it, please could I have first dibs on this item and please would you consider it sold subject to payment?

it is yours if you want it.
only what does "sold subject to payment means" Razz Embarassed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoli4 wrote:
tikkathree wrote:

it is yours if you want it.
only what does "sold subject to payment means" Razz Embarassed

It means that I need to pay you 125$ and will PM you my address details now! Razz