Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Helios 44-2, 44-3 or 44K-4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: WTB: Helios 44-2, 44-3 or 44K-4 Reply with quote

Hi, I'm from Australia and looking for one of these lenses in excellent or new condition. I'd love to find a good 44-3, but I'll settle for a great 44-2 or 44K-4. I'd like to at least have a front lens cap, and I'd be willing to pay a bit extra for a rear lens cap, a case, and a manual (for collections sake).

I've got a Pentax K-x with the official (non flanged) M42 adapter ring.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Helios 44-2, 44-3 or 44K-4 Reply with quote

maxwolfie wrote:
Hi, I'm from Australia and looking for one of these lenses in excellent or new condition. I'd love to find a good 44-3, but I'll settle for a great 44-2 or 44K-4. I'd like to at least have a front lens cap, and I'd be willing to pay a bit extra for a rear lens cap, a case, and a manual (for collections sake).

I've got a Pentax K-x with the official (non flanged) M42 adapter ring.

If you or someone can read russian you can finde a lot of Helios on sale on "russian ebay"
http://www.avito.ru/catalog/fototehnika-105?name=Гелиос

I'm a little busy now, but if you choose something i can help you to contact the seller.
(You can change "гелиос" to "объектив" in the end of the link to see all lenses that are on sale.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Helios 44-2, 44-3 or 44K-4 Reply with quote

P.S. don't clik on the link - copy and paste it in your browser