Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 95-310mm f5.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Soligor 95-310mm f5.6 Reply with quote

I forgot about this lens in all the years of digital photography, it was stored in a dark, very humid place (yes you guessed, it's fungus everywhere)...Probably it's not worth the trouble fixing it, but it has a sentimental value for me. I started real interest into photography with this lens - image a 12-year old hiding in grass trying to photograph birds on dia Smile
So, till now I managed to dissasemble all the parts, except the assembly of the front two lenses. I have now idea how to proceed, if anyone could help me I would be glad.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ideas?
... any suggestions for some other forum where I could ask?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Front name ring is removable by removal rubber

Click here to see on Ebay

Behind ring you will see ring which is removable spanner wrench.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it wasn't that hard...maybe I needed some motivation to work again on this lens. Smile I was able to disassemble clean and reassemble the front part, now it's waiting for rear part to get cleaned.
The amount of fungus on this lens is incredible, every single lens has got some...luckily all was cleanable till now, except some haze.