Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I didn't get a KIEV 35A but a MINOX 35 ML
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: I didn't get a KIEV 35A but a MINOX 35 ML Reply with quote

Wow, this was kind of an intuition.
Long ago I asked a friend of mine that uses to go shopping on many locall photo stores around Barcelona, that if he could find a Minox in mint condition, I could be interested on it.
So yesterday evening he came to my office and showed up a nice Minox 35 ML, and from the different makes, was the one made in Germany, (they moved the production to SE Asia later on).
He took my interest as compromise, and bought it for me... I didn't want to buy any more cameras by now, but this one is so small that even could fit in my small flat. (I'd have to take something out in exchange).

This picture is not from mine, I've had no time to shot at it.

Doesn' t it look pretty?...
But don't ask me about the price... I've told him my meaning of the word "interest", that means "please call me to my mobile phone before doing any transaction".

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it will be worth what you paid for it - hey they're an object of small beauty as well as being great little cameras Smile

You realise you need a Minox sub-minature to go with it though don't you? Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:
I'm sure it will be worth what you paid for it - hey they're an object of small beauty as well as being great little cameras Smile

You realise you need a Minox sub-minature to go with it though don't you? Wink

For sure Richard, for sure.. Smile

But it is another body to feed and care... Wink

Best regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Jes!
You have nice friends... Be careful & never say that you would like a Leica Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
Beautiful Jes!
You have nice friends... Be careful & never say that you would like a Leica Very Happy

Brrrr.... I mentioned it once, I hope he has forgot it already...

Best regards,
Jes.