Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nature
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Nature Reply with quote

in a creek 40 min from my home, amazing how close beautiful nature can be.
i live in israel 17 years now but i never been to this place, its a wonder that not long ago that place burned when many countries helped in extinguishing the fire, and now its blooming.
i shot this with servel lenses i took with me but mostly here are with 28mm 3.5 nikkor, some with j-9, and some with tair 3s (if i added those..) yeah and with the 135 f2.5 takumar

#1 a reflection in water

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I like #15 the best mate. Great composition in that one. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
i dont really know how to do landscapes cause when youre out there nature looks great, so you just point and shoot...after that you hope you got something (at least me)
i also like 15 alot, but i gotta say 14 is my fav.
oh and about no.15 you know how, when you take a picture, and then you see something you like, then take another 15 pictures to try and make it look better, but when you come home you realize that the first one was the best.... Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got full spring, with those nice Anemones and Asphodelis (in nr 5). Love this series!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks even though its raining for about a week now (not common here) i am still waiting for the spring to come!! cant wait to go out and capture nature at it wonders!!!

those photos are from a nice day about a month or even a little more ago.

and man am waiting for this adapter to connect a flash sync to my 60D + a diffuser and start shooting some bugs in extreme macro!...
damn.. that made me go ahead and drink another shot of whisky Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 has something very special. Great capture. 1 and 11 round out my top three.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shoot! I can see why Israel is called the land of milk and honey.