Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lake Munga: Meyer-Gerlitz Orestegon on Nex5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Lake Munga: Meyer-Gerlitz Orestegon on Nex5 Reply with quote

Picked up a Meyer-Gerlitz Orestegon 50mm 1.8 a few weeks ago and have been quite happy with initial test results.
Full article and all test shots here: http://protas.metalforfishes.com/?p=603
Here are just a couple from Lake Munga last w/e:

I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots mate, I really like Meyer lenses, sharp with great colours, which are both evident in this series.

BTW, sorry to be a pedant but the 1.8/50 is the Oreston, the 2.8/29 is the Orestegon.

I dunno, German lens makers and their names, what a nightmare to keep track of!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a nice site you have, i enjoyed reading some of the posts there Smile
please keep an update here about new stuff you post, its a good read Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Nice shots mate, I really like Meyer lenses, sharp with great colours, which are both evident in this series.

BTW, sorry to be a pedant but the 1.8/50 is the Oreston, the 2.8/29 is the Orestegon.

I dunno, German lens makers and their names, what a nightmare to keep track of!

You are right. I'm very sorry for my mistake. I have both the Oreston and Orestegon and always get the 2 names mixed up. Wink

Smoli4 wrote:
its a nice site you have, i enjoyed reading some of the posts there Smile
please keep an update here about new stuff you post, its a good read Very Happy

Cheers thank you very much mate. I try to share some of the best photos from my tests here with all you guys, so hopefully that should help to keep you up informed of the articles that go with the photos too.
Thank you for taking the time to check out some of my work guys. Very Happy