Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super XP2 Tokyo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Super XP2 Tokyo Reply with quote

If you saw my earlier thread on the Slide gallery you'll know I've got the norovirus and have been going through film I scanned but didn't have time to check properly. Here is some Super XP2 shot with a Nikon FE and Ais 24/2.8. They're nothing special but I'm bored Smile . All taken in Tokyo around Christmas 2011.

Thanks for looking Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Number 3 is awesome!
I have 3 rolls of XP2 sitting in the bottom of the fridge, just waiting for me to find some good subjects to use it on.
I think I would like to throw them through my Minolta X700,
What camera and lens did you shoot these on?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots of a (for me) unknown part of the world.

Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
Very nice. Number 3 is awesome!
I have 3 rolls of XP2 sitting in the bottom of the fridge, just waiting for me to find some good subjects to use it on.
I think I would like to throw them through my Minolta X700,
What camera and lens did you shoot these on?

Nikon FE with a 24/2.8. Some might have been on the 28/3.5. I can't remember!

I'm new to film so I have a little notebook in my camera bag to record the exposure info and lens etc. That way I can learn how a film behaves in certain situations. However, in my excitement I almost always forget to make the notes Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Great shots of a (for me) unknown part of the world.

Klaus

Thanks. I've been here a few years and some of it's still a mystery to me!