Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn Color (from December)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Autumn Color (from December) Reply with quote

I took these back in December for a local photo contest capturing autumn color. I didn't enter the competition in the end because I forgot (and I didn't like these shots much anyway). Well I was looking through my photo files today and I found them again. They're definitely not contest winners but they aren't too bad either.

D3000 with the 18-5 kit lens and (probably) a circular polarizer.

Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are gorgeous, amazing scene and colors, the water has the perfect flow.
difficult to say which one I like best, I'd say the first for how the branches spread out, for the more 'conventional' composition it may have been the third though that would have won you the contest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kuuan. I think was fairly happy with the compositions but just not happy with the light. I arrived at the park as the sun set behind the mountain. It was still daylight for a couple of hours but shade conditions.