Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Seascapes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Seascapes Reply with quote

I went to the beach after work on a couple of days last week. First day was too windy to get much. Second day was a little better.

Nikon D3000, 18-55 kit lens

Thanks for looking and any c&c much appreciated Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the last one best! To me the white building is distracting in #1-3, otherwise #2 is very good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 has a real nice feel to it agree white building needs to be cloned out its ugly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great light in #3.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. My cloning skills are not so good so the building has to stay Very Happy That's the problem with shooting in Japan: there is often an ugly building somewhere in the frame!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like email me the Raw / full size Jpgs to my hotmail address then i can have a go at cloning them out if you like.
its teh same as my forum name @hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't mind the building, it gives scale. I'd not have guessed those concrete anti-erosion things were so huge without that building in the shot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
I like the last one best! To me the white building is distracting in #1-3, otherwise #2 is very good.

+1 last one is best from series.