Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

AUTO-REFLEXON TELEPHOTO f=135mm 1:2.8? Anyone got Infos?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: AUTO-REFLEXON TELEPHOTO f=135mm 1:2.8? Anyone got Infos? Reply with quote

Got three new M42s today. A Porst 1.8/135 did arrive this morning by mail, a purchase on a different forum. Shortly after noon I went to shoot few pics with it and took a little detour over a local flea market. There I found a Revueflex 5005 with a Vivitar 2.5/28 (the one with 62mm filter thread) and an "AUTO-REFLEXON TELEPHOTO f=135mm 1:2.8". I found the Vivitar interesting and bought the package for a few Euros.

Does anyone have some info about the AUTO-REFLEXON 135mm? It has 6 Blades, ninja-star shape until F8. Well, for me I looks pretty much just like any other 2.8/135 (see pics below) and I don't expect anything special here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks similiar to the Tomioka construction of the 135 chinon
May well be made by them.
Normally a good lens

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a Sears I sold a while back.

You may be right that it could be the same as the Chinon, as Sears rebranded Chinon for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the replies. I'll keep "Chinon" in mind...