Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sunny cold day - Contax IIa - Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/4,5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Sunny cold day - Contax IIa - Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/4,5 Reply with quote

And... THE BIKE, one week later and still there ! Very Happy

Ilford HP5+ & LC29 home developed, as always.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second shot is great with the bridge in the background. Peeking through the tree and seeing the bridge is great.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. did you know 1 was going to come out that way? love the series, this seems like an amazing system. what are your thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

Yes i expected 1 to come out this way, i had my Gossen Sixtar lightmeter with me so i measured and exposed in order to have details both on the shadows and the highlights.

Indeed it's an amazing system, the Contax IIa is a great camera although it could be better (adding a wind-lever and bigger parallax-corrected viewfinder would have been great upgrades, sadly it never occurs.) However as i said it's really a great photographic tool, still reliable and easy to use. And the real reason why this system is so fantastic is Zeiss glass of course, no need to explain why, looking to pictures taken with these lenses is enough to understand, they're truly gems even if they're 60 years old ! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely one of the BEST lenses in the WORLD!

wow!!

tf