Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung 30mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Samsung 30mm f2 Reply with quote

Hy guys!

Proudly sponsored by my beloved wife, I can now show you a third Samsung NX lens! Here come some samples of the 30mm f2 pancake!

I was searching for a Nikkor 28mm f2 or 35mm f2 for quiet some time but I'm so happy to never been successful, as now I own this tiny beauty!

The pictures are mostly unedited except for the process of importing to Aperture3 and exporting as 50% sized jpeg. This is except for the first two, which have their curves done a bit!

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like another good Samsung lens. Nice vibrant colours too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a lens hood from JJC via enjoyyourcamera for my 30mm f2 and it works a charm! Very quality feel, all metal and a tiny screw on cap! It combats flare like a charm! So here you go with some more examples with my recent bodycap! Laughing

And some street pictures without the danger of flare!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good, tiny lens that even renders the unsharp background well. I wish, Sony would make such a lens for their NEX-system

Hey, I pass that place every day.
Karhallarn wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/5s for the escalator pic, wow great shake reduction on the nx!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Shake Reduction! Steady hands!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beloved wife with no shake reduction belongs to dive bar Twisted Evil

the shots some for 1/5 s and handheld are great

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The complimentary colors in this one are really great. Looks like a very nice bit of kit you have.
Great image samples too!