Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Helios 40 (000816) and Helios 40-2 (850400)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Helios 40 (000816) and Helios 40-2 (850400) Reply with quote

Hello, the first my transacaction on this forum went without probs, so I would like to offer several more lenses to the Community. My ebay nickname is kirmaks and currently I live in Ilmenau (Germany). I want to get some money to fund buying new FF from Canon (which I hope will appear soon) and I found that I do not use them too much. I can accept bank transfers or Paypal (+4% to selling price). Given prices are without shiping. Please scroll down to see the second Helios Smile

So the lenses:

Helios 40 M39 SLR from the first thousand. I received it several years ago from Moscow and since then I do not use it too often. It has original case and three original colour filters and I have used additional filter with Hoya's UV (super HMC as I remember) glass to protect the front element (all this is included in the sale). The lens is in good condition considering its age. The aperture shows small amount of oil on the blades but operates fine (I think the oil ir very usual for old Russian lenses). The front element has one coating mark - visible on photo. Possibly several other faint cleaning marks can be found on front or rear glass, but even if they are, they do not affect the image quality. The lens seems to be clean inside, but of course there can be minor dust particles. What I see for sure - are air bubbles in the glass. Focus is not very stiff like it could be. I would say it is normal for such a hevy lens. Also it does not play. No fungus. Please aks any questions You have. I can send hi-res pictures to anyone by e-mail. I'm asking SOLD for this lens. Shipping in EU with insurance and tracking is 17 EUR as DHL packet. I have some experience sending lenses to Asia (China, Japan, Korea), but cheap post does not offer insurance, so I can provide only registered mail there (with a number). Since I live in Germany I state also that I sell this lens privately, so without any warranty or taking back.

The second lens Helios 40-2, export version was found by me on one local flea market, so its history is less known to me. I can only say what I see from outside. The glass seems to be clean, no fungus, no oil on diapraghm, focusing is not stiff, without play. The lens possibly was opened, since I see some marks on the rear ring. I'm also asking SOLD for this lens. Shipping in EU with insurance and tracking is 17 EUR as DHL packet. I have some experience sending lenses to Asia (China, Japan, Korea), but cheap post does not offer insurance, so I can provide only registered mail there (with a number). Since I live in Germany I state also that I sell this lens privately, so without any warranty or taking back.

Last edited by Max78 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had black ones in multiply copies, nice lens and people willing to pay hi sum for it, but real diamond here first one. I never seen ever in this condition this early lens, I have one too and not willing to sell it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm interested in Helios 40-2.
PM sent.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila, I hope, that the price of the lenses correpond to their condition. All PMs are answered.

Regards, Maksim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black lens is sold to Forum's member, only silver is available.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent for Helios 40

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is sold now, thanks for everybody!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Thomas ! (I am green from envy Embarassed )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congrats Thomas ! (I am green from envy Embarassed )

....and i get the same colour looking into my purse...but anyhow your enthusiastic comment and the fair price convinced me to invest in another lens, that is better than my skills...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I missed again (third time) Evil or Very Mad
my desirable Helios 40-2 Sad