Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss: Contax Sonnar 100 f3.5 and 35cm MFD M42 Pancolar 50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Zeiss: Contax Sonnar 100 f3.5 and 35cm MFD M42 Pancolar 50 Reply with quote

Contax Zeiss Sonnar 100 f3.5 - 275€

The lens with more contrast of all the Contax lineup, according to own zeiss own MTF 10LP/mm graphs this one is at 95% at all apertures. For me the Sonnars have more pleasant bokeh transitions and rendering than the double gauss planars. This one is also very small and light.

Great lens if you like the characteristic color saturation and high contrast of the T* lenses and also relatively scarce.

Sample pic is f3.5 over a 5d.If you click it twice you can see it at full resolution, don't do that if you don't wanna get it, you are warned!

Shape: The only "flaw" i can see is slight paint loss on the mount, otherwise near MINT, wo internal dust at all. Generic front cap.

Carl Zeiss aus Jena Pancolar electric 50 f1.8 - 105€ -SOLD

One of the rare aus Jena with Zeiss optics mounted on a pentacon 50 barrel, what it means that it focuses as close as 35cm. According to some threads on this forums the aus Jena were intended for export and had tighter quality checks. This late version had the most advanced coatings.

Shape: 1 big dust spec (can be seen on the pic) and two little 1mm hairs inside, lack of small dust, very good barrel condition, good mechanics, very soft focusing ring.

SELLING CONDITIONS:

My ebay account is: rafael_gago

Prices wo shipping. Shipping is done from Gothemburg, Sweden. Packets up to 500gr cost inside EU 16€, Worldwide 19€ (SEK is strong now), the service is tracked. Insurance up to 200€ I think that costs extra 4€. Express shipping is another extra 5€.

Untracked uninsured service is 10€ inside EU and 13€ international for packets of that weight.

If you are buying both shipping is more expensive (packets from 500gr to 1kg), but I would pay the difference because is less trouble for me.

I'm shipping the same, next or two days after receiving the money maximum (excluding weekends). I'm no responsible of shipping mistakes of the company (it always worked flawlessly), packet losses, and due to customs in the destination I can not warrantee delivery times. If the buyer wants to overcome all possible issues he has to pay a tracked and insured service, even though I give the freedom to send as the buyer wants, the buyer is paying after all.

Payment: PayPal or bank account, if using PayPal the prices listed are what I want to get on my PayPal account, so fees are up to the buyer.

I pack properly with way bigger boxes than the items contained in, as I would want it for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolar sold outside this forum.