Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Walk in the forrest - Sonnar 135, Pancolar 50mm, Flek 35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Walk in the forrest - Sonnar 135, Pancolar 50mm, Flek 35mm Reply with quote

Hi, this is my first contribution to the mf gallery...as you can see I am a fan of CZJ Smile This is just a collection of some photos from today's walk. Comments are welcome Smile

1. Flektogon @ f2.4
2. Sonnar @ f8
3. Sonnar @ f3.5
4. Pancolar @ f5.6
5. Pancolar @ f1.8
6. Pancolar @ f2.8

Last edited by sammo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I like the mix between cold and warm Wink

My favorites are #2 & 4

Where is this?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones.

Love the mountains and giant trees, are you on the west coast of the US/Canada?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile This is in Switzerland...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great serie with some difficult light, the second one is the best for me, very nice shot and beautiful land.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timeless , great pictures!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again!

By the way...I am not that very much satisfied with the 50mm pancolar. It is a great lens for sure, has some special image rendering, but I found that it is quite weak at the edges. The last photo was shot at f2.8 on APS-C and the edges aren't sharp at all... On the other hand...sonnar is as always something special, a real gem Smile