Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Music Concert, Low Light Colors.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Music Concert, Low Light Colors. Reply with quote

I was actually invited by this artist to his performance in my city after meeting him and talking about MF lenses Very Happy
he also shoots with MF glass on his 5D mk2. His name is Ardaki Duhin i dont know the band's name, but he is pretty famous in israel, had big success in the late 90's.

here are some shots:

I used Jupiter 9, and SMC 50

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots - you captured the atmosphere very well, I could almost hear them playing live! Surprised

Last edited by stingOM on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent work! what camera did you use?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say ot looks like a canon eos 60d

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a Canon 60D, its my only camera.. the best thing about this camera is the Tilt Screen, i cant explain how useful and how comfortable it is when you have one.

edit:
eddieitman wrote:
I would say ot looks like a canon eos 60d
Laughing the exif's dont lie Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think shot 11 would be my fav. Very Happy

I do a lot of live photography, being in a band and also an event organiser it is part of what I do,
I do not think there is a more demanding field I can think of as it is all low-light action shooting.
Getting a great hair flick shot is always one of the more satisfying things when you pull it up on your PC after a show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the hair flick - Yes it is! i tried to catch her hair in many shots and that was the moment i realized what Shutter Lag means Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That young lady keeps catchig my eye, neat pics.