Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon AI 35 f2 and 50 f1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Nikon AI 35 f2 and 50 f1.4 Reply with quote

I have to let go these:

All shots on 5d classic.

Nikkor AI 35 f2 - 145€ -SOLD

Same optics and coatings than the AI-s version. Samples were taken at: f8, f4, f2, f5.6, f2

Shape: Barrel as shown in pictures, average dust inside for a lens of this age (minor), generic front cap.

Nikkor AI 50 f1.4 - 105€

One of the few double gauss 50mm with neutral bokeh at close distance. All sample shots at f1.4 (unfortunately), the last is a 100% crop. Same optics and coatings than the AI-s version.

Shape: Barrel as shown in pictures, average dust inside for a lens of this age (minor), generic front cap.

SELLING CONDITIONS:

My ebay account is: rafael_gago

Prices wo shipping. Shipping is done from Gothemburg, Sweden. Packets up to 500gr cost inside EU 16€, Worldwide 19€ (SEK is strong now), the service is tracked. Insurance up to 200€ I think that costs extra 4€. Express shipping is another extra 5€.

Untracked uninsured service is 10€ inside EU and 13€ international for packets of that weight.

If you are buying both shipping is more expensive (packets from 500gr to 1kg), but I would pay the difference because is less trouble for me.

I'm shipping the same, next or two days after receiving the money maximum (excluding weekends). I'm no responsible of shipping mistakes of the company (it always worked flawlessly), packet losses, and due to customs in the destination I can not warrantee delivery times. If the buyer wants to overcome all possible issues he has to pay a tracked and insured service, even though I give the freedom to send as the buyer wants, the buyer is paying after all.

Payment: PayPal or bank account, if using PayPal the prices listed are what I want to get on my PayPal account, so fees are up to the buyer.

I pack properly with way bigger boxes than the items contained in, as I would want it for me.

Last edited by rafa1981 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ai 35 f2 sold outside this forum.