Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

interesting vintage car woody
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: interesting vintage car woody Reply with quote

this car still under construction wood using Baltic birch plywood
Epson RD1 15mm CV

Last edited by TVR on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the way the shade over the front screen just makes it look like "I'm gonna use the whole sheet and trimming bits off can be damned!"!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you get if you cross a vintage car with a garden shed? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikkathree wrote:
I love the way the shade over the front screen just makes it look like "I'm gonna use the whole sheet and trimming bits off can be damned!"!

Yeah, but let's hope the wind at speed doesn't rip the top off. After the air hits that flat windscreen/windshield, it has nowhere to go but up. In my Austin-Healey I can drive in rain because that air takes the rain with it, leaving me dry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that only works when you are moving doesn't work when waiting for lights!!!!! Woodrim another english car nut i have a few, the convertile i now have is a 1981 TVR Tasmin 280i