Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A day with my 350D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: A day with my 350D Reply with quote

On last saturday, I decided to take some shots, so here are they (I'm still training, so feel free to comment/ suggest Smile ). I use only cheap lenses (and quite unknown, as far as I know, since I didn't find any topik about some of them here).

At morning, in my garden:

With Helios 44-2 58/2 (+ extension tube for macro)

With Sicor-XL 28/2.5

About those yellow flowers, story is a bit stupid, I shot it, but then, I have been informed that it was fake flowers Rolling Eyes . I was surprised how good they looked for a winter climat...Oh, com'on, I'm not botanist! Razz

With Luxon 80-200/3.9

Then, the afternoon in the forest :

With Hoya HMC 28/2.8

For this one, I used HDR.

And finaly a walk in my village :

With Hoya 28/2.8

With Luxon 80-200/3.9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for someone training Wink In fact they are very good! I really like the abandoned building...I reckon it would look even bolder in black and white as well Cool I like the table and chairs too...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 very good series!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just too modest. itsn't ba at all. composition isn't show you're a beginner.
Training? Well we all always training for new technique, new gear, etc. Very Happy
Great series.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series

Really like the table and chair shot. Great black and white processing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must laughing about the fake flowers Laughing ....
For sure a great serie, may be a little be underexposed but I guess the light was quite difficult...
This lens Sicor-XL 28/2.5 seems to be a very good performer, I never heard about it!.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This lens Sicor-XL 28/2.5 seems to be a very good performer, I never heard about it!

Here is how it looks :