Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50 ZF for sale or trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50 ZF for sale or trade Reply with quote

Because I finally decided to get ZE copy of this lens, I'm selling ZF version of this great lens.

The lens is practically new and still under warranty until end of January 2012.

The lens comes in original box, with front and rear cap, original sunshade, user manual, warranty card and even in original Zeiss plastic bags Wink

Price is 399€ + shipping. (Insured shipping in Europe is ~20€, ask for other locations). I accept money transfer or PayPal.

I'm open to trade offers. I'm looking for Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90 second version (only with Leica designation, not Leitz), Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 2.8/60 (again, only Leica designation), Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/180 second version (Leica only), CZ Sonnar 2.8/180 C/Y, CZ Planar 1.4/85 C/Y, CZ Sonnar 2.8/135 C/Y MM, CZ Distagon 2.8/28 C/Y MM.

I'm not selling on eBay yet, but you can see that I'm active member of this forum. I'm selling on local auction site, where I have 69 positive comments till this time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did fix your title , word order is most important thing to search engines, lens name + something after is best.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omar wrote:
Too bad this is a Nikon mount lens because I have a Sonnar 180 C/Y that I could have traded Sad

Nikon F - EOS or MFT adapter?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my eye on the 50mm ZF.2 f2 macro at the moment, but would also be interested in this.

I will be in Prague mid-February so perhaps if you still have the lens then I could pick it up in person if you'd take 380 euros for it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soma wrote:
I have my eye on the 50mm ZF.2 f2 macro at the moment, but would also be interested in this.

I will be in Prague mid-February so perhaps if you still have the lens then I could pick it up in person if you'd take 380 euros for it?

You have PM.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replied Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully now sold - check your emails Wink